Visit these websites for general information and resources for Williamson County, Tennessee:
- Williamson County, TN – Official Website
- Williamson County Convention and Visitors Bureau
- Heritage Foundation of Franklin and Williamson County
- TN.gov – Williamson County
Williamson County is home to six main cities:
For additional information about Williamson County, it's cities and towns, go to Livability.com.
Visit Williamson Prospers, the Williamson County Economic Development website for more information on why Williamson County is the fastest growing county in Tennessee.
Visit the Williamson County Schools Website for more information on zoning, locations, homeschooling, and more.
Calendar of Events
Williamson County holds several community events and festivals each year. Check the Williamson County Visitors Center Website for a calendar of upcoming events.
Historic Downtown Franklin hosts eight annual events, including:
- Franklin Main Street Brewfest (Saturday before St. Patrick’s Day)
- Main Street Festival (fourth full weekend in April)
- Franklin on the Fourth (4th of July)
- Bluegrass Along the Harpeth (fourth weekend in July)
- Franklin Jazz Festival (Labor Day Weekend)
- Pumpkinfest (Saturday before Halloween)
- Wine Down Main Street (in November)
- Dickens of a Christmas (second weekend in December)
Other annual events in Williamson County include:
- Tennessee Renaissance Festival (every weekend in May)
- Franklin Rodeo (usually the third weekend in May)
- Town and Country Tour of Homes (usually the first weekend in June)
- Williamson County Fair (in August)
- Fairview Nature Fest (in September)
Visit the Williamson County Parks and Recreation Website for information on facilities, services, and special events offered by the Parks and Recreation Centers in Williamson County.
Click here to find additional recreation facilities in Williamson County, including parks, outdoor activities, family fun centers, and sports complexes.
The Williamson County Public Library has branches in Bethesda, College Grove, Fairview, Leiper’s Fork, and Nolensville, with the Main Library in Franklin. Visit the library website for locations, hours, events, and more!
From antiques, to retail, dining, and fresh produce, there are several locations throughout Williamson County to shop. Some of the most popular locations include: